Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sioux Falls Airshow Part 2

I know, I know, more airshow photos, but I just can't help it!
The first two photos were taken on my Friday afternoon practice shoot. The sky was so much better on Friday. As you can see the sky was not very kind while shooting on Saturday, but you get what you get unless you are personal friends with Mother Nature!  The sky was much better on Sunday, but I chose to stay home which was a good call. The temps were over 100 on Sunday.





 The Raptor made a pass with it's cargo doors open.



Heritage flight, blending the old with the new.


This looks really wild. Bodies falling from the sky with red smoke.
They all made it down safe and sound! 






Do you think there were a lot of sore necks the next day?
I wonder if the chiropractors were busy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment